Sunday, October 9, 2016

My Voice

Recently moving from Saint Louis, Missouri to Las Vegas, Nevada I have recently started a whole new life experience. Leaving my former school of Missouri State University to attend The Art Institute of Las Vegas I have high aspirations of moving my career in a whole different direction. Everything I have done has been centered on my love for fashion. I am currently working on my degree in Fashion Retail Management and gaining as much knowledge as possible to pursue my passion as a buyer. Growing up I have always had an immense love for fashion but never knew exactly which direction I wanted to take it. I began focusing on both the design and merchandising aspects of the fashion industry but have since learned that becoming a buyer is the right direction for me to take. The type of clothing that I appreciate working within is mixture of athleisurewear with streetwear. Brands that have influenced me towards this direction are Adidas Originals, Nastygal, Monki and combination of several others. I am still currently in the middle stages of finding my niche and exactly where I want fashion to take me. I am hoping there will be plenty of new life experiences to lead me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment