Monday, October 24, 2016

Week Three EOC; Best Restaurant Experience


When I think about the best dining experience I have ever had, one restaurant comes to mind first and that is an Italian restaurant located in Saint Louis, Missouri called Zia’s. This particular restaurant is located in an area known as The Hill which is home to several Italian cuisine restaurants. There were several different aspects that have made this one of my favorite experiences. To start with, the entire atmosphere of the restaurant is phenomenal. Everything from the lighting, to the tables and floors gave off a spectacular vibe. I particularly remember having to wait somewhere around thirty minutes for a table but not being bothered at all because the waiting area was so lovely and the staff was so friendly. Once we were sat down we were introduced to our waitress who, like the staff in the front, was very kind. The service was also very efficient which is something that always makes my experience in a restaurant fantastic. I remember having ordered the baked seafood ravioli and being astonished at how fantastic it tasted for such a reasonable price. Prior to my meal I had also kept it simple and ordered the garlic cheese bread, which was by far the best I have ever tasted. The reason I remember this particular experience so well was because of how flawless every single step of the dining process was. Usually when I am dining out there is usually a consistency of mediocre service somewhere along the process but that did not happen at this restaurant and it remained that way all of the times I returned. Their slogan found on their website “Come to Zia's On the Hill and experience the true taste of Italy” is the perfect and straightforward message for their restaurant. This restaurant has left me with a lasting impression and forever stay as one of my “go to” places for Italian in my hometown of Saint Louis.


Zia's. "Zia's On The Hill." Zia's On The Hill. N.p., n.d. Web. 24 Oct. 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment